Have you noticed that communication takes place across a variety of channels today?
What do you think is the most effective form of communication to get your message across?
What are the core ways you communicate?
Phone, face-to-face, email, video/streaming, instant messaging, Teams, Zoom, chat rooms, apps?
Of course, these are just tools for communication.
it’s important to remember that
COMMUNICATION is a PROCESS, not a thing.
Here are some self-coaching questions you can reflect on, to improve your communication, and ultimately your connection, influence and results.
1. What’s working around communication?
2. What’s not working?
3. Thinking about your team, what are their preferences around communication?
4. What are your preferences around communication?
What are the strengths you bring to communication?
5. What are your communication blindspots?
6. What difficult conversations need to happen?
If you’re interested in learning more about how humans communicate and how to effectively communicate as a leader, reach out to me for a confidential conversation.